Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I’m not the first person to say you were ex poster Liam on here. Some are convinced you are. Liam is Wesht Cork. Blame those who put it in my head m8. Far from crazy. I don’t care if you are from South Arshole 😃

Your comments on Council estates are absolute disgraceful and disgusting. This is the only place you’d get away with saying those comments. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for making them over and over 🖕

😃
Rattled are you?

Just because someone was reared in a council estate it does not at all reflect their intellectual abilities.

Some do well yes, absolutely

But there is a percentage also that are scum and they give these areas that bad rep.

I’m not the first person to say you were ex poster Liam on here. Some are convinced you are. Liam is Wesht Cork. Blame those who put it in my head m8. Far from crazy. I don’t care if you are from South Arshole 😃

Your comments on Council estates are absolute disgraceful and disgusting. This is the only place you’d get away with saying those comments. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for making them over and over 🖕

😃
FFS it's easy, I am Meridian for the last few years, before that I was Speedbird, the reason I changed my handle was because Admin showed me the door and banned me.

I am not Justin Credible and neither am I Liam2me.

I was never neither and why fucking logically would anyone deny they were a previous name, can someone explain that to me please.

I am beginning to think we should have a new poll and we could call it the Not Idiot of the year.

It would be a very very short list, that is for sure

Rattled are you?

Just because someone was reared in a council estate it does not at all reflect their intellectual abilities.

Some do well yes, absolutely

But there is a percentage also that are scum and they give these areas that bad rep.
I used to get rattled by things when I was in my teens. Those days are gone unfortunatrly 😞

Couldn’t you say the same about any estate private or Council? I know of some serious chancers from private estates. I know you’re wumming but it’s just a bit cuntish tbh.

I used to get rattled by things when I was in my teens. Those days are gone unfortunatrly 😞

Couldn’t you say the same about any estate private or Council? I know of some serious chancers from private estates. I know you’re wumming but it’s just a bit cuntish tbh.
So who gives the council estates that bad rep so ?

Yes scum can just as easily come from private housing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Blue Steel

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼