Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

In the wake of "golfgate" there were calls for heads to roll, Dara Calleary resigned,
If people are going to be consistent MON should have to consider her position,
She has gone from vowing to never apologise for going to the funeral to now admitting she should not have gone,

Really? Do you think Drew Harris (even aside from rank and file having expressed zero confidence in him) and the rest of the top brass in AGS should similarly resign for having publicly broken the covid rules at a funeral the way you want MON to jimmy? Or are you just shilling again?

Really? Do you think Drew Harris (even aside from rank and file having expressed zero confidence in him) and the rest of the top brass in AGS should similarly resign for having publicly broken the covid rules at a funeral the way you want MON to jimmy? Or are you just shilling again?
I didnt say she should resign, merely pointing out the calls for Callearys head at the time, She is performing well with Pengelly ( i want that video)
and no point in rocking the boat

I didnt say she should resign, merely pointing out the calls for Callearys head at the time, She is performing well with Pengelly ( i want that video)
and no point in rocking the boat

So why did you raise the issue here jimmy and frame it against the calls for Calleary's resignation. And MON has at least apologised for what she did - do you think Drew Harris should at least applogise for his actions turning up at huge funeral during covid?

So why did you raise the issue here jimmy and frame it against the calls for Calleary's resignation. And MON has at least apologised for what she did - do you think Drew Harris should at least applogise for his actions turning up at huge funeral during covid?
You mean the funeral for a murdered Garda?

Blah blah.

State funeral for a Garda, I'm sure Gardai weren't expected to abide by all Covid restrictions as they like healthcare workers were essential front line workers.

Going to a funeral for a scumbag terrorist was political posturing

Blah blah.

State funeral for a Garda, I'm sure Gardai weren't expected to abide by all Covid restrictions as they like healthcare workers were essential front line workers.

Going to a funeral for a scumbag terrorist was political posturing

Did you see the photographs of the funeral for that poor Garda? There were all kinds of covid restrictions broken and not just by political posturers.

MON at least apologised for breaking the covid restrictions in another jurisdiction, but Drew Harris (head of the law enforcement agency here) and Co. did not for their breaking of the restrictions and tolerance, nay encouragement, of many hundreds of others to do similar in this jurisdiction.

Interesting that the one in the north would attract such pearl-clutching here but there's a "nothing to see here" attitude prevalent here for the one in the south.

Did you see the photographs of the funeral for that poor Garda? There were all kinds of covid restrictions broken and not just by political posturers.

MON at least apologised for breaking the covid restrictions in another jurisdiction, but Drew Harris (head of the law enforcement agency here) and Co. did not for their breaking of the restrictions and tolerance, nay encouragement, of many hundreds of others to do similar in this jurisdiction.

Interesting that the one in the north would attract such pearl-clutching here but there's a "nothing to see here" attitude prevalent here for the one in the south.
There’s a reason why SF did not draw a parallel between the two. Think about why that is.

Big contrast to how the Hume family organised Johns funeral, fully within the guidelines,

Some were more observant of the restrictions than others certainly. It's just that you seem very concerned again with this example on how things were done north of the border, than you are with how they were done down here - and by our forces of Law and Order.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼