Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Did you see the photographs of the funeral for that poor Garda? There were all kinds of covid restrictions broken and not just by political posturers.

MON at least apologised for breaking the covid restrictions in another jurisdiction, but Drew Harris (head of the law enforcement agency here) and Co. did not for their breaking of the restrictions and tolerance, nay encouragement, of many hundreds of others to do similar in this jurisdiction.

Interesting that the one in the north would attract such pearl-clutching here but there's a "nothing to see here" attitude prevalent here for the one in the south.
There’s a reason why SF did not draw a parallel between the two. Think about why that is.

Big contrast to how the Hume family organised Johns funeral, fully within the guidelines,

Some were more observant of the restrictions than others certainly. It's just that you seem very concerned again with this example on how things were done north of the border, than you are with how they were done down here - and by our forces of Law and Order.

There’s a reason why SF did not draw a parallel between the two. Think about why that is.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those here that would try pretend this is about the observance (or otherwise) of Covid Restrictions retrospectively now in the run up to national elections. Think about why that is indeed!

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those here that would try pretend this is about the observance (or otherwise) of Covid Restrictions retrospectively now in the run up to national elections. Think about why that is indeed!
Gardaí at work is not the same as a procession through a city to a graveyard where the remains weren’t even buried. Just 28 years ago a member of your party shot a Garda dead. Best sit this one out.

Gardaí at work is not the same as a procession through a city to a graveyard where the remains weren’t even buried. Just 28 years ago a member of your party shot a Garda dead. Best sit this one out.

Gardai at work? There were hundreds lining the street who weren't in the gardai CC.

It wasn't members of Sinn Fein that shot a Garda dead afaik CC.

But of the 28 years after the unarmed Minister for Justice was shot dead on his way to mass Fianna Fail were put in government for 19 (two thirds) of those years.

28 years on from that deplorable shooting some FF shills are saying that SF should still be paying a political price for the killing of that garda, but "nothing to see here" about the other.

Hypocrisy much?

Gardai at work? There were hundreds lining the street who weren't in the gardai CC.

But of the 28 years after the unarmed Minister for Justice was shot dead on his way to mass Fianna Fail were put in government for 19 (two thirds) of those years.

28 years on from that deplorable shooting some FF shills are saying that SF should still be paying a political price for the killing of that garda, but "nothing to see here" about the other.

Hypocrisy much?
Nice try Soundy 😂😂

Did you see the photographs of the funeral for that poor Garda? There were all kinds of covid restrictions broken and not just by political posturers.

MON at least apologised for breaking the covid restrictions in another jurisdiction, but Drew Harris (head of the law enforcement agency here) and Co. did not for their breaking of the restrictions and tolerance, nay encouragement, of many hundreds of others to do similar in this jurisdiction.

Interesting that the one in the north would attract such pearl-clutching here but there's a "nothing to see here" attitude prevalent here for the one in the south.
My point was that as front line workers they had to break covid restrictions everyday to carry out their duties to keep the country safe for those of us who could coccoon at home. They were the ones at risk to ensure that the rest of the population were at less risk.

SF were giving a 'fuck you' to the restrictions by breaking them.

Of course I understand as a Sinn Fein acolyte you must adopt the group think line mandated from Belfast

My point was that as front line workers they had to break covid restrictions everyday to carry out their duties to keep the country safe for those of us who could coccoon at home. They were the ones at risk to ensure that the rest of the population were at less risk.

SF were giving a 'fuck you' to the restrictions by breaking them.

Of course I understand as a Sinn Fein acolyte you must adopt the group think line mandated from Belfast

Group think? Sure just a few posts back I was told that I should be keeping my head down and saying nothing about it.

I wish ye shills would make yer mind up 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hypocrisy much?
Killing Jerry McCabe is ok because of hIStoRy.

Lol ycnmiu the shinner justify anything mentality.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼