Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

AFAIR Stagg was caught looking for sex in a park, Not as if he abused a minor,
Mcarthur was not a politician, He stayed in the AGs house but nothing to suggest AG knew he was a psycho,
Ah sure male prostitution is grand.

It's perfectly normal for an AG to be hanging around with a double murderer. Sure how was he to know? 🤫🤫

I could jump to conclusions about your thought process but I'll leave that to you.

It's perfectly normal for an AG to be hanging around with a double murderer. Sure how was he to know? 🤫🤫

I could jump to conclusions about your thought process but I'll leave that to you.
How was he to know?

Also, iirc, Emmet Stagg was not convicted of any offence.

If the male prostitute is over the legal age and is consenting what is the problem?

Is there any mention of when those following them actually started to ?

The scum cult pop up on my Google feed, does that suggest I am one ?
I'd say its to do with the failure of FF/FG to address current emergencies Meridian.
Usually FG or FF held each other to account but that doesn't happen anymore with this agreement in place.
Enter SF as the only real alternative.

That isn't how it works. Someone ( even an AG) is innocent until proven guilty. There has never been any evidence put forward that the AG knew what had happened.

It's lazy mudslinging, nothing more.
Dare we suggest anything untoward with the legal profession. 🙄

Heading away straight after the scandal surfaced is perfectly normal.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼