Should there be another united ireland thread/poll?

have we enough thread and polls? or do we want more?

• Total voters
Just No, I am with The Loyalists here.

If anyone up there wants to live in The Republic then they can move down and settle in Leitrim or some other backward county.

I think we should have a discussion about whether or not to have a poll about having a poll.

Maybe we could print a big massive fuck off banner declaring that it’s time to have a discussion about having a poll on whether or not to have a poll about a referendum on talking about stuff.

Because as we ALL know, you’re not allowed to talk to anybody about anything unless you have a poll first on whether or not to have a discussion about a poll.

We should then use this whole process to promote the PROC logo at every opportunity

:lol!:

I think we should have a discussion about whether or not to have a poll about having a poll.

Maybe we could print a big massive fuck off banner declaring that it’s time to have a discussion about having a poll on whether or not to have a poll about a referendum on talking about stuff.

Because as we ALL know, you’re not allowed to talk to anybody about anything unless you have a poll first on whether or not to have a discussion about a poll.

We should then use this whole process to promote the PROC logo at every opportunity

:lol!:

^

On point

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼