Sheikdom of Qatar Sexually Assaults Passengers

jeepers

This would give you serious pause for thought if you were considering flying with any Middle Eastern airline. A new born baby was abandoned in Doha airport so the Qataris decide to perform vaginal inspections on the female passengers from a nearby flight.

They're promising an investigation, but that's not the point, is it? It's the fact that any officials or law enforcement agents thought this was acceptable. I think that gives you an idea of the attitudes that prevail. Still in the dark ages.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40071959.html

This would give you serious pause for thought if you were considering flying with any Middle Eastern airline. A new born baby was abandoned in Doha airport so the Qataris decide to perform vaginal inspections on the female passengers from a nearby flight.

They're promising an investigation, but that's not the point, is it? It's the fact that any officials or law enforcement agents thought this was acceptable. I think that gives you an idea of the attitudes that prevail. Still in the dark ages.

You should see how the indians and pakistanis are treated over in those hellholes.

Jaysus thats some country,so backward and ignorant.I'm reading at present about this country in Europe where they recently discovered hundreds of children buried in the grounds of a religous order and get this,dumped in a septic tank and all because the poor mothers were not married.....we are so lucky here in Ireland ;-)

Last edited:
Jaysus thats some country,so backword and ignorant.I'm reading at present about this country in Europe where they recently discovered hundreds of children buried in the grounds of a religous order and get this,dumped in a septic tank and all because the poor mothers were not married.....we are so lucky here in Ireland ;-)

But this event happened this week.

Cam any topic be discussed now without reference to the mother and baby homes?

The baby survived, I dread to think what they would have done to the mother if they caught her.

To be clear, that wasn't to belittle the ordeal of the passengers or as you say, what might have happened to the mother if they found her, was just wondering.

But this event happened this week.

Cam any topic be discussed now without reference to the mother and baby homes?

Yeah,but get this.The government of that same country decided(this passed week)to lock away the information of all those cases for 30 years.Yeap thats right,30 years.Now i genuinely don't think the Hamdoon Abdullas are that sinister.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼