Shane Ross to form new Political Party

A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins.

She is smart enough to state publically that she will not go into coalition with Shinn Feign after any election.

Great childlike immature name calling from our SF Spambot

And the Green's have inexplicably been wipped off the political map - they have by far the most progressive set of polices of any party out there.

I think I'll be going back to voting for the greens next time out, they've been punished enough.

She is smart enough to state publically that she will not go into coalition with Shinn Feign after any election.

Great childlike immature name calling from our SF Spambot

Do you seriously suggest that we would enter coalition with her and her right wing cronies...I know you hate SF for standing up to the right but you do yourself no justice with stupid comments like above! Your buddies have a lot more to fear than we have from Lucy Cretin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you seriously suggest that we would enter coalition with her and her right wing cronies...I know you hate SF for standing up to the right but you do yourself no justice with stupid comments like above! Your buddies have a lot more to fear than we have from Lucy Cretin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are sharing power in Northern Ireland with your right wing cronies the DUP.

Mary Lou and Lucinda could be the "Chuckle Sisters" ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

On The Waterfront (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:45pm

More events ▼