Shane Ross to form new Political Party

Shane has said today the time is rife for a new party. Based on the red C poll he is the preferred leader. Maybe the new alternative. Interesting times ahead.

I'd vote for something lead by himself and Donnelly.

They would be traditionally right of centre though so I'm not sure they'd appeal to the Irish Water crew. More likely that it would end up being a lightening rod for defections from FG/FF members and voters that are sick of the old way politics works in those parties.

He could be the answer. Always like what he had to say. Will wait to see who will be with him. He might unite a lot of the independent gang. He certainly knows how to deal with bankers. Some of his tweets about fg have been spot on. Arrogant and condescending. I like it.😊

I'd vote for something lead by himself and Donnelly.

They would be traditionally right of centre though so I'm not sure they'd appeal to the Irish Water crew. More likely that it would end up being a lightening rod for defections from FG/FF members and voters that are sick of the old way politics works in those parties.

Himself and Donnelly could be good and may hold the balance of power with a few other like minded independents like Peter Matthews of course depending what Lucinda comes up with.

FG gene pool anyway so not a lot there for the no pay / low pay anti everything brigade.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼