SFI predictions and opinions this past year Vol: 1

POL: 'yert again its left to the SFI to get the ball rolling on a topic

Engalnd to win by 6+ points from the boot of Wilko I'd say, the Irish are getting caught up in this "massive occassion" guff again, England will wipe them out at the breakdown, Stringer is finished at this level'.

Hmmm...

POL: 'Rog will let the country down against England'

Oops

Lamps: 'Where are Munster going to get the money to buy new players, the Heineken cup has run its course. The English and French have finally copped on that all they were doing was letting the Irish and welsh piggyback their way to sneaky successes'.

Ouch

Lamps: 'England to win it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its looking ominous now, I feel they're gonna pox the whole thing.
Beckham lifting the world cup will do irreperable damage to my faith in the game.

Well thank fawk for that

Lamps: 'There;s no control to United's game, its all pace and power. It works most times against the likes of Norwich and Wycombe but not against the true super powers.

United aren't in the top 10 European clubs. FACT, yes, FACT

POl: 'When the crowd Sang never walk alone at the end and all held their scarfs and tricolours up, the hairs stood on the back of my neck, and I don't even really like soccer,

Fine

POL: 'is this anyway for a professional sportsman to conduct himself in public? a married man?

Edmunt: 'How will manyoo do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the UEFA cup?
This could be thire year.

You know, I think that could a haiku

And of course:

Lamps: 'Best premiershit 11 who have never played for the "big" 4

Not as easy as you think

I've got

Given
Carr Hendry Woodgate Pearce
Ginola Parker Batty Lennon
Le Tissier, Big Al

Lamps: 'I think Wenger has proved beyond any doubt at this stage that he is the best manager in the league'.

4th 4Th 4TH

POL: 'Its quite depressing alright, he still hasn't kicked the drink. I was struck by Alex Ferguson's complete lack of man management skills to be honest',

Lamps: 'StevieG: Pure Manchester mate

Does anyone else feel a little bit cheated by the blatant mispresentation of the facts on the back of every second bus in cork. Everyone knows that Stevie doesn't believe in national or dare i say it county boundaries. One love etc etc.'

Edmunt: 'Didn't impress too much last night.
Is he another of these manyoo youth players who are hyped to the hilt so they can get a half decent price for him when they sell him?

Conversely, Sibierski looks a good buy for Newcastle.

Parma Parma Parma Parma OParma

The by now classic

Lamps

My prediction is that Keane will be a flop as a manager, he's already starting to crack. Mickey Mack took Sunderland up, Keane must do this within 2 seasons to be mentioned in the same breadth.

The by now classic

Lamps

My prediction is that Keane will be a flop as a manager, he's already starting to crack. Mickey Mack took Sunderland up, Keane must do this within 2 seasons to be mentioned in the same breadth.

absolute.100%.gold.

Lamps: 'There;s no control to United's game, its all pace and power. It works most times against the likes of Norwich and Wycombe but not against the true super powers.
I don't see a problem with that statement.
They didn't beat Arsenal or Chelsea.
Deserved to beat Liverpool in the first game and deserved to lose the second won.
Beat like asses by the only decent team they played in Europe.

POl: 'When the crowd Sang never walk alone at the end and all held their scarfs and tricolours up, the hairs stood on the back of my neck, and I don't even really like soccer,

This has been taken so far out of cntext, that I'm afraid I don't get it. What is it in relation to and is it perhaps sarchasm?

--------

Lamps: 'I think Wenger has proved beyond any doubt at this stage that he is the best manager in the league'.
Wenger's a top manager. Best in the prem? he's up there.

Edmunt: 'Didn't impress too much last night.
Is he another of these manyoo youth players who are hyped to the hilt so they can get a half decent price for him when they sell him?

Conversely, Sibierski looks a good buy for Newcastle.

There's no prediction there.

Parma Parma Parma Parma OParma

They were the only ones I read.

I've always said it about manyooers, they're nothing if not classy in victory.

in fairness, what would you expect Edmund? integrity and class are not something you'd associate with the likes of bum slappers like Kola

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼