Schools Hurling 2021/22

UpCork123

How old is Conor O'Donovan? He hasn't played underage with Cork.

Adam Buckley scored 1-1 from wing-forward, his goal was the crucial score and when I saw him as an inside forward with the 'Barrs minors he didn't come across as a scorer. How did his brother Cian play at mid-field, isn't he on the Cork minor panel?

Lyons went off with a back injury hopefully nothing serious,must say he played well doing the simple thing and keeping his man quiet, great night for Ballygarvan with 5 on the team and another introduced as a sub.

Rochestown are All Ireland Champions! Won by 17 to 9. Well done to all involved.
Saw the team there. Lots from Ballygarvan on the team. Is it unusual for lads to come all the way from Ballygarvan to Rochestown for school? What's the connection? None from Carrigaline on the team for example and that's probably closer.

Was in Meelick on Saturday,K Lyons was my man of the match but it was made easy for him as the galway crowd played a sweeper,McAddoo at corner back was also outstanding W Buckley brilliant on the free considering the was a strong wind across the field.
Meelick totally the wrong venue for an all ireland final and that,s nothing against the club.

Was in Meelick on Saturday,K Lyons was my man of the match but it was made easy for him as the galway crowd played a sweeper,McAddoo at corner back was also outstanding W Buckley brilliant on the free considering the was a strong wind across the field.
Meelick totally the wrong venue for an all ireland final and that,s nothing against the club.
How did Cian Buckley play? He is William Buckley's mid-field partner but AFAIK no relation. I believe he is there only player with Cork minors but hasn't been figuring because of his involvement with ROCCO all along.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼