Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

As I pointed out it is propaganda because Russian Jews have long since emigrated to Israel. Plenty of Jews emmigrate from America to Israel also.

LOL

Let me tell you why they are doing it 🤣
Polish constitution is giving a right to polish citizenship to anyone who got displaced after the second world war. This applies to anyone who's at least one grandparent had polish citizenship, was born Polish or was taken the polish citizenship away after the war.

You seem to be an expert on Soviet stuff. Tell us what country took half of pre-war Poland away saying it is theirs for war contributions and damages despite that they attacked and occupied the exact same territory with Hitler in September 39. And also which country forced all those people to change birthplace to USSR and the ones who did not cooperate ended up in Siberia.

Now, many, I mean MANY of those were Jewish. Guess who is the most populous nationality applying for a Polish passport in last 20 years giving the person the access to all Schengen? Taking into account restrictions due to embargoes.

Just checking 😉
I really do not mind this law, my daughter can have the polish citizenship same way if she wishes to have it ;)

Silky thinks that hypocrisy is a far worse sin than mass murder. And he constantly warns us of this.
The West boasts about having the moral rightness to challenge Putin when they have skeletons in the closet. That is my point that posters on here refuse to acknowledge.

I challenge the fact that Pres Biden the leader of the largest democratic country in the world and biggest army can fist bump the King of Saudi Arabia and not be critisised for it but hey let's sanction Putin's Russia.

If the West had a consistent policy it would make sense but just because Russia or for that matter Iran are not in the US's camp they get targeting specifically.

We "the West" are screwed, no chances to Ukraine, we need to start building shelters, Russian calls their allies to arms ;)
*well, this is a marathon on horses for "friends and allies" - organized by Russians. Not sure why the change, usually they were doing tank Olympics, but something must have changed and they decided to uses horses for this.

But seriously, some might have fancy outfit (like Mongolians) but the rest is proper military cavalry of those countries, the best of the best!

Just to compare, the first photo shows Polish mounted border guards (at work, standard equipment, seen them many times myself when visiting family living near border):

the second was taken during the training of the Polish air cavalry (tradition dated back to winged hussars and ulans ;) ), the best is that the second photo shows a horse (obviously), American Humvees and soviet era Mi8 helis on one picture, and this photo is quite old in fairness, Humvees and Mi8 are not much in use nowadays):

dsc_0531-jpg.3675846

Why did I post t here you may ask. Well look at the comparison, regular guys in Poland Vs the best cavalry in Mordor land... I assume this is all for propaganda (the marathon thingy), but let someone tell them to stop embarrassing the remains of the bullshit they were feeding the world with as it is grotesque...

The West boasts about having the moral rightness to challenge Putin when they have skeletons in the closet. That is my point that posters on here refuse to acknowledge.

I challenge the fact that Pres Biden the leader of the largest democratic country in the world and biggest army can fist bump the King of Saudi Arabia and not be critisised for it but hey let's sanction Putin's Russia.

If the West had a consistent policy it would make sense but just because Russia or for that matter Iran are not in the US's camp they get targeting specifically.

Some pretty good specific targetting going on in Crimea alright! :lol!:

Last edited:
LOL

Let me tell you why they are doing it 🤣
Polish constitution is giving a right to polish citizenship to anyone who got displaced after the second world war. This applies to anyone who's at least one grandparent had polish citizenship, was born Polish or was taken the polish citizenship away after the war.

You seem to be an expert on Soviet stuff. Tell us what country took half of pre-war Poland away saying it is theirs for war contributions and damages despite that they attacked and occupied the exact same territory with Hitler in September 39. And also which country forced all those people to change birthplace to USSR and the ones who did not cooperate ended up in Siberia.

Now, many, I mean MANY of those were Jewish. Guess who is the most populous nationality applying for a Polish passport in last 20 years giving the person the access to all Schengen? Taking into account restrictions due to embargoes.

Just checking 😉
I really do not mind this law, my daughter can have the polish citizenship same way if she wishes to have it ;)
I am not going to argue Polish citizenship law but when it comes to Poland they have their own problems with EU especially when it relates to the rule of law, a bit of backsliding by an EU member, same with Hungary. Let us not forget that East European Jews left in large numbers to go to Israel after the war even though those countries rejected the poisonous ideology of Nazi anti - Semitism.

See? It's exactly as I said. You think that Western hypocrisy is a greater sin than Western support of Ukraine against Russian atrocities.

But for the benefit of the long suffering people of the PRoC and the readers of this thread, let's end all complaints of whataboutism here and now. Since you are presenting yourself as the Man Who Is Never A Hypocrite, let me point out that by your own standards, Putin doesn't get to claim that he is a defender of the independence aspirations of a group speaking a minority language in another country, when he brutally suppresses the independence aspirations of the Chechen speaking minority in Russia.....twice.....killing hundreds of thousands of Chechen civilians and causing the deaths to tens of thousands of Russian soldiers.

So there. Putin is a hypocrite too. Since I have demonstrated that everyone is a hypocrite (except you personally, of course) you can cut out the incessant whataboutism on this thread and we can proceed to a discussion of the war itself.

(Of course, if you continue your incessant whataboutism in defense of Russia, then you will have revealed your good self as a hypocrite too, and therefore we will be obliged and entitled to tell you to just shut the fuck up going forward and ignore you).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼