Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Lol, I didn't know they also published in English that fast :)

Post in thread 'Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine' https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.c...-of-aggression-in-ukraine.242466/post-7079183

Russians are celebrating a day of their fleet with posters showing uss George Bush xD

Last edited:
I am looking for confirmation from the reliable source but apparently according to news posted online Serbia attacked Kosovo. At 20:00 Irish time is planned speech in Serbian TV!

Some more info:

Edit:
Hopefully nothing develops further.
FZBArw2X0AUNrZF

Last edited:
Russians bombing Odessa again today, most likely in retaliation for something like this. It's going to be tit for tat now with the big bombs as Ukraine gets more firepower and a very dangerous race to the bottom unless Putin concedes something, pulls back, draws a line etc. He seems unphased about sending tens of thousands of his soldiers to their deaths.

Russians bombing Odessa again today, most likely in retaliation for something like this. It's going to be tit for tat now with the big bombs as Ukraine gets more firepower and a very dangerous race to the bottom unless Putin concedes something, pulls back, draws a line etc. He seems unphased about sending tens of thousands of his soldiers to their deaths.

Yes it will be Tit for tat for as long as Russia can manage it. For Ukraine their objective is to hit the supply lines and starve the Russians of Oxygen to the point where they can no longer hold areas and withdraw, first objective Kherson. For the Western Powers their hope is that the Russian army collapses and Putin showing all the signs of failed dictators before him by sending thousands to early graves.Russia’s big problem is resupply and unless China comes to their aid they will struggle big time to supply their forces with equipment particularly smart missiles. A few weeks ago I saw a number that they had used up 55-60% of their conventional artillery and that was before HIMARS really hit the front.

I could never understand their obsession with the Luhansk/Donetsk as controlling the ports would be far more strategic value to Russia.They sold the mantra to the public that taking the East was taking back their territory and people but that proved a false flag.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼