Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You're some fucking moron Silky.

How would you organise an election when your cities are being bombed every night?

Go back to sleep, you ghoul.
Yes you can organise an election during war and it is the Western alliance that is bleating on about free & fair elections, here is that that you brainless posters are on about Russia & Ukraine are culturally the same which you refuse to see. I fully accept that both cultures have a lot in common with each other. Kiev is more like Moscow than Paris, London or Berlin.

Yes you can organise an election during war and it is the Western alliance that is bleating on about free & fair elections, here is that that you brainless posters are on about Russia & Ukraine are culturally the same which you refuse to see. I fully accept that both cultures have a lot in common with each other. Kiev is more like Moscow than Paris, London or Berlin.
Explain how please.

We are going to see some significant changes in this war soon. The F16s are arriving and will end Russia's dominance in the air.

The US is about to give the OK for the use ATACMS to strike deeper into Russian and disrupt their logistics.

Putin's losses in manpower and equipment are simply not sustainable and although he is hiding the true losses from the Russian Public - eventually the truth will come out and public pressure will come into play.

It's also clear now that Western Politicians understand how high the stakes are - The Axis of Evil cannot be allowed prevail and the Democratic World must do whatever it takes to ensure its defeat

Wow!! 500,000 dead Russian Army soldiers, that's more soldiers than Russia even fielded since 2022. :lol!:

Now let's come back from the land of make believe and check what BBC News Russia says, yes, the BBC, the least pro-Russian outlet ever.

View attachment 33168

Source:

There you go Bolek, try to spin that. :lol!:

Here you go boner, you lying piece of shit:

Meduza's estimates are based on official obituaries. UAF are including KIA, MIA and wounded who can return to the battlefield. Lost personnel you idiot, not killed. But this is above your intellectual abilities. After all you are the orc. edit: also, it is not BBC's data but reprint from Meduza, a reprint which clearly mentions the counting methodology you conveniently skipped. Nice try Vatnik!

I hope I helped, you totalitarian propagandist :)

How's super-hyper-offensive going? hahahahahaha

PS. spin this you muppet:

and get your leading officer to help you out spinning the below hahaha:

From one of the boards I am following:

Today I came across completely different information that needs to be analyzed and the amount of data is extremely small. Namely, about non-combat losses. These are very non-media and carefully hidden data, but they are GIANT. Few people know that during World War II, this type of losses accounted for 1/3 of the total losses of American troops. Accidents, diseases, desertions, disappearances cost over 110,000 deaths, which is more than the entire "non-European" theater of operations! From the leaks collected, the personnel of the fighting units, I was always shocked by the number of MIA in Russian units equal to the amount of rubble200 (ratio 1KIA:4WIA:1MIA/ POW). Previously, I assumed that it was a way of masking own losses from the command (no body, no Lada), but maybe I was too optimistic in terms of Russian morale.
List of missing/non-combat losses of the 443rd Motorstriel Battalion at the turn of March/April - 192 people in a month and a half! The unit fights near Ocheretne

An interesting story of a sergeant from the 153rd Panzer who was captured. It's worth listening to what's going on nearby. His unit lost several men before reaching the contact point, and without the participation of the Ukrainians... well... with the participation of the Ukrainians, but not the UAF troops. In short, because the translation is terrible: they had two people in the unit, recruited from the occupied territories. One quickly deserted and the other died during the ordeal when he started shooting at his "comrades". From the further statement it turns out that the units lose a lot of people due to alcohol, drugs, accidents and fragging and these are not negligible amounts but a burning problem.

Must be fecking amazing progress taking place for orcs. Moaning on potential cease fire already LOL

Kremlin mob shat their pants knowing that more Western help is coming after what they experienced first hand when the bottle neck was removed recently. LOL

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

19th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony O'Donovan

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼