Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Oleshky, a city of 25,000 people is completely under water. The banks of the Dnipro no longer exist.

photo_2023-06-06_19-02-52-jpg.5273146

Apparently before the UK sent long range missiles, they warned Russia it would happen if they continued to attack civilian infrastructure.

So we should expect a fairly large escalation from the UK in the coming days.

"Ukraine has a right to defend itself on russian territory using our weapons" kind of thing.

Blowing up the dam was an act of desperation, but executed probably in a state of panic. I really hope it will backfire on orcs big time.

Ukrainian army had a plan in case this took place. Most of the probable counter is above the dam anyways.

Now orcs destroyed all their "state of the XIXc art fortifications" as the flooding mostly affects controlled by occupants territory. The mines are blowing up on the left bank while floating happily down the river. Now even African puppets of russia would need to think what could happen in their lands when Wagner or other russian criminals would decide to destroy civilian infrastructure. In Africa this is a bit bigger potential issue than in Kherson.

West's response maybe not rushed but will take place. Even Greta cannot ignore this act of barbarism this time ;)

Weekly graph of the russian loses are showing big spike in lost ru artillery etc. (That's why I posted some time ago that "it started"). Losses in personnel also went up on ru side. Zombified ru supporters would claim Ukraine is losing saying it based on Ukrainian loses (which are still much more realistic than bs published by orcs).

I believe the panic in ru is real. They blew the dam, chemical installations, multiple water reservoirs. This is simple scorched earth tactic. "If we will not have it, no one will" - well done to all idiots claiming that russian invasion was to "liberate" poor oppressed by Ukrainian neoNazi govt. Simple useful idiots ;)

In Belgorod it is even more interesting. There is no russian defense really. In Mordor people are starting to raise their anger for sending 18-19yo conscripts to defend against white russian raids. Russian law forbids sending conscripts to war without declared war ;) Vlad wanted to play everyone and again was proven to be no one other than dump KGB butcher with zero brain but blunt ideology. Let's see how it goes :)

We were told time and again here that it was the Russians that blew up the NordStream pipeline

Can you share the undisputed proof of who did it? I would really appreciate :)

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

To me... I do not give a... This sabotage against Europe is gone like Zed. And Zed is dead baby. How that happened does not matter at all.

Can you share the undisputed proof of who did it? I would really appreciate :)

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

To me... I do not give a... This sabotage against Europe is gone like Zed. And Zed is dead baby. How that happened does not matter at all.

Ah yes, now that the fingers of suspicion are pointing at US/Ukraine you're demanding "undisputed proof".

There was absolutely no "undisputed proof" presented when it was being put about by you and others that it was the Russians who blew up the very pipeline they'd hoped to use to export their gas.

The Russians are still absolute C*NTS for invading Ukraine, and one hopes they're made pay a very heavy penalty to dissuade a repeat by any other megalomaniac wanting to invade a foreign country, but a healthy scepticism should be maintained about some of what is being said imho

Last edited:
Ah yes, now that the fingers of suspicion are pointing at US/Ukraine you're demanding "undisputed proof".

There was absolutely no "undisputed proof" presented when it was being put about by you and others that it was the Russians who blew up the very pipeline they'd hoped to use to export their gas.

The Russians are still absolute C*NTS for invading Ukraine, and one hopes they're made pay a very heavy penalty to dissuade a repeat by any other megalomaniac wanting to invade a foreign country, but a healthy scepticism should be maintained about some of what is being said imho

I know there is no proof, there are only speculations and further public goes with this more ridiculous theories emerge.

However, when it comes to orcs they did that many times in the past :) well, they also did it two days ago, when they did not reach the agreement on sending ammonia via the pipework, they simply blew it up... I know that this is something which is understandable by us, but again "russia is a state of mind". I am not even following those tabloid news about the Nord stream - let people in the foil hats have fun ;) what is undisputed is that Mordor will never again benefit from it and it is enough to me :)

Speaking of "russian state of mind", check how slowly but surely it is changing on the streets of the "emporium":

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Roscoe

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼