Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

and some more interesting news from the same analytic:

Today in the Kremlin "a meeting with the military leadership on further activities in SpecOperation in Ukraine" is to be held. This was leaked in the Rossiya 1 night paper. It is known that at least one commander of the group ("South") went to Moscow, so it can be assumed that they are all there. The topic of armament will probably also be discussed. A local newspaper in Tyumen reported that the deep storage warehouses contain "weapons from the Stalin era and tanks from the period immediately after the Patriotic War" and traditionally "who is responsible for it", i.e. paradoxically, Russia is in a slightly better position than Ukraine in this respect, because must count on its own production and possible purchases.

Meanwhile, the subject of help from Kazakhstan, which was mentioned in the runets, mainly the purchase of ammunition and the government's permission to recruit volunteers for the "Ukrainian front" (yes, yes, yes, it is already written in the runets without embarrassment), became a Misfire of the Month.

Here it is worth recalling that a month has passed since the mission to North Korea regarding the supply of ammunition and no success or response, and what's more - Kim even stopped mentioning the possible transfer of volunteers! But something is happening on the Pyongyang-Beijing line, and the first North Korean satellite (military, of course) is based on Chinese, not Russian technologies.

The Chinese are not even worth talking about - Mishustin's talks in Beijing on military aid ended in a spectacular flop. Li Shangfu in an article for "People's Daily" a month ago clearly specified what are the strategic goals of the CCP and the PLA, because now they are unity. And in the entire long text there was no word about Russia: the Chinese are interested in Taiwan (in the context of the game with the USA and the countries of the region) and note - "clearing transport routes to other continents".

And this is exactly what the war in Ukraine is very disturbing about.

Yes we know it's gone. Somebody blew it up. And without a shred of proof you insisted here repeatedly that it was the russians that did it even though it was completely counter-intuitive that they would destroy an alternative route to market.

Well, as I also mentioned earlier they did it many times in the past, they are also doing it right now. So there is nothing what would suggest that they did not blow up German investment too.

Seriously I understand that for us it is counter intuitive. But as I said before: "russia is a state of mind" and also we cannot forget on their Maskirovka tactics :)

So for me it does not matter who did it. Long run we all benefited (the West). That is why I put Pulp Fiction reference. We have the bike, who cares what happened to Zed :)

pulp-fiction-chopper.gif

Also, just because a military plans something, does not mean it will happen.

UK military probably has plans for invading Ireland, naval blockade etc. All armies and navies plan for stuff that is implausible.

You're not suggesting that blowing up the nord stream pipeline is implausible are you? :oops:

Love chatting about NS2, but apparently it seems counter is in the Tokmak direction and orcs are getting encircled in Bakhmut with naked flanks ;) I am keeping an eye on developments :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼