Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

tykupp2xx6na1.png
Yep that’s the one👍

I am trying to avoid posting dead and all that but it has to be posted from time to time.

all these guys were captured by Ukrainians, all of them experienced. No matter if you are good in anything, russian tactic is the same: shot of vodka, URRRAAAAA and go. But they are running low on 'meat' even prisoners do not want to join Wagner any more, they started recruiting in... psychiatry hospitals...

Here is a video showing how Wagner mercenary is being evacuated by Ukrainians. Russians do not give a shit about their dead. All Bakhmut is filled with rotting corpses..

Please do not try to sympathize with them, that is barbarian alien "culture" where human life has zero value.

Here is a video summarizing Ukrainian artillery at work in Zaporozhya region:

There isa Churchill's quote which fits perfectly if anyone in doubts:

1678638441794.png

So try to imagine what would happen in all the towns, villages and cities if they would not stop the orcs at Bakhmut or Vuhledar etc.
We had some of it already served in Kherson, Mariupol, Melitopol, Bucha, Izyum...

To change the topic a bit (just slightly) check what Ukrainians are saying about relatives in russia:

These people (orcs) are totally fucked up with decades of brainwashing. If you think German Nazi, think twice, as Nazis were out in 1945, but the other totalitarian regime which started the Second World War was pushing ill propaganda all those years and keep on doing it all the time...

and to confirm what I was saying earlier. MoFA of Ukraine:

All this just feels like the Syrian war all over again if I'm honest. Nobody knows whats actually going on the ground over there and our news sources are so swayed towards one side. I think I'm just going to tune out until the actual war has ended if that makes sense.

All this just feels like the Syrian war all over again if I'm honest. Nobody knows whats actually going on the ground over there and our news sources are so swayed towards one side. I think I'm just going to tune out until the actual war has ended if that makes sense.
You might be tuned out for a few years

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼