Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Societal wise Russia and the Arab world are very similar. Both are conservative, nationalistic and militaristic so they have that going for it.

Hey, do you realize that Turks, Chechens, Iranians if called Arabs will not be really pleased? Just few examples. Do you even know what are you posting?

Please do not say that you "care", if you would, you would know...

Hey, do you realize that Turks, Chechens, Iranians if called Arabs will not be really pleased? Just few examples. Do you even know what are you posting?

Please do not say that you "care", if you would, you would know...
Of course their are other muslims but i was specifically talking about the Arabs you know the people who founded Islam and Quran is written in Arabic kinda like how Latin is the language of the Catholic Church that is not to say only Latins are Christians.

Of course their are other muslims but i was specifically talking about the Arabs you know the people who founded Islam and Quran is written in Arabic kinda like how Latin is the language of the Catholic Church that is not to say only Latins are Christians.
Bible was written in Hebrew and New Testament in Greek...

Latin used to be universal language not because of Catholicism and now that language is English...

FFS !

Why do BMs keep replying to absolute scum like King Silkbeard - a lot of the bots are gone from the thread and it's been informative and enjoyable for a while but now we have 2 pages of total rubbish because of that scumbag.

I put these tramps on ignore because once this was is over, I don't want any contact with Russia or it's supporters. I include China, India and South Africa in this.

Please don't reply to these low lives as it just destroys the thread.

“Latins” aren’t a people or culture, it’s a language

Looks like the Heavy Tank situation is already sorted.

Agreement made on Friday to send 100 Leopards asap. It's all down to training the crews and maintenance personnel now. The Ukrainians have shown themselves to be quick learners (not surprising with what's at stake) so they will probably be up to speed in about 6 weeks.

Looks very much like the Allies finally appreciate that there's no dealing with Putin and this conflict can only end one way - a decisive win for Ua.

The Poles and Baltic States understand that if Ua loses, they will be next in the firing line. Obviously Russia will be in no position to invade another country anytime soon and it's debatable if they would attack a NATO member but the Russians are so belligerent that no state wants to have a dangerous rogue state nearly.

The penny has finally dropped - this is a once off opportunity to take out the Russians and deliver a very strong message to the Chinese - It would be crazy to pass this up

FFS !

Why do BMs keep replying to absolute scum like King Silkbeard - a lot of the bots are gone from the thread and it's been informative and enjoyable for a while but now we have 2 pages of total rubbish because of that scumbag.

I put these tramps on ignore because once this was is over, I don't want any contact with Russia or it's supporters. I include China, India and South Africa in this.

Please don't reply to these low lives as it just destroys the thread.
Maybe because not everyone is a mouthpiece for NATO you know we are supposed to be neutral, oh and you must consider Lula Da Silva of Brazil scum just like me. A whole lot of people would be considered scum by your standards Barry K O Bama.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼