Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

@CORKBHOY @J.R.R. hartley @budwards dad

"The game of nukes" is really out of question, there are plenty evidence for it and despite Putin is acting as a mad man, those guys are not complete idiots.

@Swanforthelough made a so called a definite point on that. Simply, this is a suicidal move. Not only because NATO, but also because of China (officially warned ru!) and other nuclear powers on this planet. Using nukes in this conflict is making the balance obsolete. ALL countries in conflict or with potential conflict with countries with nukes will get them very quickly, with few like Japan or Germany being able to get them within a year. From strategic point of view this is simply out of question, as it would destroy what they are trying to gain. They do not want a nuclear wasteland in Ukraine to occupy, they want their resources, and in Moscow and St Pete's they do not want to be like in post-apocalyptical movies either.

Also @Bandon Langer made an extremely valid point on actual possibility for this to happen. We know approx. number of the warheads, but those are warheads. You need means for delivering 'the package' ru simply cannot rely on. And any nuclear move will end to them the same way every and each scenario - annihilation. I do not want to be a smart arse here. Check THIS article from 1997 on the cost for upkeeping the nuclear arsenal in the US, just to remind you that theoretically ru has MORE than US and even when taking into account that theoretically the cost would be lower, they are totally corrupted state (how about their 'active' tanks not even capable to secure the war with much less powerful Ukraine).

The state of their technological park is a misery... drama. The corruption in ru is legendary, you would really need to be extremely naive that in that falling apart organization, the nukes are all good and shiny :) This basically means, that if they start the missile they cannot count on it to hit the target. But if they shoot, NATO has no doubts about their arsenal to respond. Even with conventional weapons used as a response this would be an end of ru.

Be realistic (even knowing what ru is doing is pure stupidity). Saying that desperate regime would use the nuke is kinda silly. North Korea has nukes and what? Are them less humiliated? Are them less desperate? Are them less motivated? We are talking 'mighty' ru which has to beg for supplies from Iran, N. Korea and some shady African banana republics.

Kim-Jong-Un-799623.jpg

And also, this is not like cartoons or popular movies (or ru propaganda), that Vlad is taking a magical red button from a drawer of his desk and presses it to start nuclear holocaust. I started with saying they are not stupid and I will say that again. Deploying nuclear weapons is the massive command chain operation where ALL links must comply. According to ru doctrine it is only acceptable if ru existence is in danger. This is one. Secondly, people in the command chain including Sasha who needs to fuel the place which delivers them are not 100% willing to die for someone's madness, and ru despite trying to look as a monolith is not one. There are plenty of people there not supporting this solution and - not stupid. All you need is one broken link, and that's it. But then if initiated, the end result for ru is always the same.

Yeah, you can question my statement but please, do me a favour and read some professional works on this topic, not ru and some weirdos. Scaring tactics of ru with their nukes does not work anymore, we are talking country not capable to provide shoes to their troops ffs...

Too many movies and video games, really ;) This is a classical ru scaring tactic, nothing to do with reality :)

edit:
mark my words! If I am right you will see I was right, if not you will not be able to check I was wrong :troll:

Last edited:
Putin’s gamble that he’d turn off the gas and we’d all freeze has backfired spectacularly. Putin has ensured that Europe will never again be dependent on Russian energy. This is an interesting article which explains how Russia is no longer relevant:

He has lost the European Gas and oil market forever. Its amazing how quickly Europe was able to replace Russian Gas and oil

He has lost the European Gas and oil market forever. Its amazing how quickly Europe was able to replace Russian Gas and oil

Yes, and at the same time how many people got fooled by ru and their followers/trolls. Anyone still remember our PROC businessman stan and his 'only true statements' or boner and his reincarnations? The articles here from Silk_y from the 'future of the world' aka BRICS sources were some
LOL content mines :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼