Revenue on the case

I know RingYs on the prowl and he'll just tell me that they are incompetent degenerates... But he might just be right this time

I have just received a letter from revenue telling me that I owe them 58 cent

58 fucking cent

There was no stamp on the letter obviously but someone must have been paid to oversee this and then a postman to deliver it, now I am expected to deal with it..and all for a few lops

WTF? Honestly like

They are wrong and I can demonstrate this to them but would they not just carry it into next year or something :rolleyes:

I think I read somewhere that the childrens hospital was short 58 cent for a dialysis machine.
YOU are what's wrong with this country mangeY.

I know RingYs on the prowl and he'll just tell me that they are incompetent degenerates... But he might just be right this time

I have just received a letter from revenue telling me that I owe them 58 cent

58 fucking cent

There was no stamp on the letter obviously but someone must have been paid to oversee this and then a postman to deliver it, now I am expected to deal with it..and all for a few lops

WTF? Honestly like

They are wrong and I can demonstrate this to them but would they not just carry it into next year or something :rolleyes:

Pay up you scrounger :D

That is 2% of the cost of hair removal cream for Joan Burton.

Frame it.

If they left a few thousand people off 58cents this country would be in a right bloody mess. Pay up.

I'll give it to them rather than argue because it's obviously not worth it

But I am correct. They instruct you not to pay the cent portion of your bill and that it should be rounded down as opposed to up

In fact this will have cost the tax payer for one of their accountants, a postman and whoever reviews this in time

Gimps

But I am correct. They instruct you not to pay the cent portion of your bill and that it should be rounded down as opposed to up

In fact this will have cost the tax payer for one of their accountants, a postman and whoever reviews this in time

Gimps

The charge for your cheque Will be more than the face value to them

I once got a bill for -9 cents from telecom internet ....

I was sorely tempted to try and bounce a cheque at it ...

Gimps

Send them a euro and a bill for 42 cents!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼