Religion of peace. Thread 175429

My nephew believes all the God stuff he learns in school. It absolutely is indoctrination. Not at the point of a wooden stick, but still indoctrination.

Weirdly enough, both his parents are atheist and they'd never tell him there's no God. That's the toehold the Church still has on the Irish psyche.
I'd hate to believe in nothing, I do believe in something just not sure what, religious conflict confuses me as ultimately they all believe they are going to the same place,they are just under different management on the way.
Great solace can be found in faith for those who have suffered terrible loss, I've noticed this.

I'd hate to believe in nothing, I do believe in something just not sure what, religious conflict confuses me as ultimately they all believe they are going to the same place,they are just under different management on the way.
Great solace can be found in faith for those who have suffered terrible loss, I've noticed this.
Oh, I definitely think believing in something helps people. If I could go back and force myself to believe in all that stuff, I'd blue pill it to fuck.

My nephew believes all the God stuff he learns in school. It absolutely is indoctrination. Not at the point of a wooden stick, but still indoctrination.

Weirdly enough, both his parents are atheist and they'd never tell him there's no God. That's the toehold the Church still has on the Irish School System

FYP

Should have sent him to an EducateTogether school then. None of that God nonsense there. He'd learn that there are 99 genders and yes women can have c*cks. Stuff backed up by science. And if he disagrees with any of that he's a bigoted transphobic terf c*nt who needs to unlearn his male white privilege.
There's nothing I like better in a woman than a genuinely warm personality and a wang that can pulverise my prostate.

Oh, I definitely think believing in something helps people. If I could go back and force myself to believe in all that stuff, I'd blue pill it to fuck.
You don't have to go back and learn anything. What sticks out in my head from schooltimes was signing those songs at mass on various schol confirmation days, there was a part on a song saying "seek and you shall find", it makes sense now.
You're not going to find anything if you don't look for it. Make an effort and it might be noticed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼