Religion of peace. Thread 175429

I'm watching ORF2 which is their RTE. That's where my info's coming from. Of course it can be they're being extra careful with their reporting.

Latest is 15 injured, 7 heavily.

Hostage situations "not confirmed or denied"

I'm watching ORF2 which is their RTE. That's where my info's coming from. Of course it can be they're being extra careful with their reporting.

Latest is 15 injured, 7 heavily.

Hostage situations "not confirmed or denied"

Well Oe24 is a free tabloid, so their info should always be taken with a pinch of salt but I've found them to reliable in the past if not a bit gung ho

I wonder if it’s sinking in yet

Idiots like Doc and Triggs have argued that these scumbags have an agenda, revenge against the west or whatever

It will become clearer and clearer than this is a holy war for the jihadis and they will attack any country they can, no matter what the history

The end goal is 100s of frequent small attacks like this because they know that they can take down big countries by using the smallest means necessary. Bin Laden was too ambitious, he went down the bombastic route.

These scum bags have finally caught out to the fact that you don’t need to hijack planes and blow up skyscrapers.

All they have to do is step out on to a crowed street with a gun and it’s chaos.

You idiotic, moronic, blind and glib leftists that laughed at this are now seeing the play.

Would and could this happen in Ireland?

Yes! It can and will happen anywhere

Islamic terrorists don’t give a fuck about your fake tears and faux compassion.

Welcome to the beginning of the hell you helped ushered in.

You'd wonder who's training these lads. They're a far cry from the fellas who were capable of hijacking jumbo jets and flying them into buildings. The Bermuda Triangle is Vienna's version of Temple Bar, and it would have been packed last night. Considering that there were over 6 gunmen, one with explosives strapped to him, it's a miracle that there weren't dozens more deaths.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

I Saw The Tv Glow (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼