Religion of peace. Thread 175429

...really Laddie...so...yer in yer Grannies attic now...eh...you fucking laughable and ridiculous sow sucker...A bating wouldn't even help you now...those welfare cheques have given you a late "career" eh...smirk..

You really, really can't play with me. Your constant illiteracy will be your downfall but as I said earlier, keep trying as you are giving the forum a great laugh at your idiocy. Smirk, you can't even manage a single bumslap on the most mediocre forum on the internet

You really, really can't play with me. Your constant illiteracy will be your downfall but as I said earlier, keep trying as you are giving the forum a great laugh at your idiocy. Smirk, you can't even manage a single bumslap on the most mediocre forum on the internet

Really...do bring the illiteracy to our attention, can,have and will blast you out of the water on any grammatical in several languages..we shall deal with it straightaway.

Accused of many things here, never idiocy,just by some distance a well read poster.

On the other hand, and being serious here, watched you make a complete and utter cunt of yourself..repeatedly and wonder why the fuck do you do it?

Seriously? NOBODY takes you seriously...you are a genuine wank, something is far from right about your mediocrity...be wise...don't pick on the Skipper...you will get a fucking tanning that might require more than an other new nic...you fuckhead...ca va..you sad..sad...wank.

Really...do bring the illiteracy to our attention, can,have and will blast you out of the water on any grammatical in several languages..we shall deal with it straightaway.

Accused of many things here, never idiocy,just by some distance a well read poster.

On the other hand, and being serious here, watched you make a complete and utter cunt of yourself..repeatedly and wonder why the fuck do you do it?

Seriously? NOBODY takes you seriously...you are a genuine wank, something is far from right about your mediocrity...be wise...don't pick on the Skipper...you will get a fucking tanning that might require more than an other new nic...you fuckhead...ca va..you sad..sad...wank.

Seriously, I have no need to, you do that all by yourself. No help needed from me, I told you already you're incapable of playing on my lofty level. Think on as this constant embarrassment will effect your mental health.

...and "Good" Muslims might wonder why people largely indifferent to any religion at the very least might feel nervous around a Muslim(with a rucksack for instance). A religion packed with lunatics who at their sanest still accept wife beating, severed limbs, beating, whipping and beheading in droves as natural justice. They belong and are in the fucking dark ages, they can stick their "This is not Islam" where the sun doesn't shine every time we see,read or hear of an atrocity. It doesn't wash, it IS Islam. THEY need to address that but instead of "loving Allah" they live in fucking Holy terror of retribution not from Allah but some lunatic in their own midst.

It's not as if I/us in the West haven't have not witnessed or indeed endured the persecution of our own loonie Religious miscreants...we continue to address that, not fucken hiding behind beards, Burkas and all other absurd religious guff. It's not us who generally try to accommodate that they need to be pleading with but the fucks preaching hatred in their homes and scared edifices.

Couldn't give two fucks who think I'm anti Islam..nah...just anti-hypocritical lunacy.

What next Buddhists as a peaceful religion ?...go tell that to Mandalay’s Muslims.
Religions of peace...their holes. All of them.

Has the yank been on at all telling us how it’s all France’s fault, telling us it’s all our fault and that the west needs fo just lay down and be cucks like himself? Spreading that illusionary guilt?
Fool

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼