Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Jank with his finger on the pulse of the public as per usual.
You seem to have an obsession with me, perhaps its an attraction of some sort? This thread isn't about me.

Regardless, Hank jumped in with a hard 'NO' 2 months ago before any of this was debated at length.
Hank is an old crank who would vote no 'just cause' regardless of what he was being asked. He is the Derek Blighe of PROC.

I personally know of many liberal and progressive people who voted NO because the referendums didn't go far enough in their wording or obligations of the state towards the family and carers.

You seem to have an obsession with me, perhaps its an attraction of some sort? This thread isn't about me.

Regardless, Hank jumped in with a hard 'NO' 2 months ago before any of this was debated at length.
Hank is an old crank who would vote no 'just cause' regardless of what he was being asked. He is the Derek Blighe of PROC.

I personally know of many liberal and progressive people who voted NO because the referendums didn't go far enough in their wording or obligations of the state towards the family and carers.
'you seem to have an obsession with me...this thread isn't about me'
Then breaks into a rant about another poster and compares him to a right wing nut job.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding m8.
:lol!:

Roderic O'Gorman, Leo Varadkar, Mary Lou McDonald, Panti Bliss, Hazel Chu, Aoibhean O'Sullivan, Fergus Finlay we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all!

Helen McEntee, can you hear me, Helen Mcentee I have a message for you Your boys took one hell of a beating!!

After getting a bloody nose, I doubt Leo will try and implement Sinn Fein policies ever again.

Hard to see them recover from this.

Hilarious the level shilling has gotten to now. Not alone did the Government get a massive bloody nose on this, it all came about because the Taoiseach was merely trying to implement Sinn Fein policies :ROFLMAO:

'you seem to have an obsession with me...this thread isn't about me'
Then breaks into a rant about another poster and compares him to a right wing nut job.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding m8.
:lol!:
I didn't go back, and search for my first post in this thread 2 months ago, just to have a potshot.
You seem to hold a grudge? I must have pawned you at some time and took it to heart.

Regardless, my response was to Hank, the OP of this thread. And yes, he is a crank with far-right views. It isn't exactly a secret on what his views are on immigration, gays and transgenderism. Yet here you are defending him.

I don’t think the point was to single out Sinn Fein Soundy, in fact it was the exact opposite point that was being made. They are the SAME as all the rest of them!

And yet it's SF the only(?) mainstream party in the Dail that has never been in government in this state that are listed first amongst the "establishment parties"?????

Try as the government shills will to shift the blame for this utter waste of money onto Sinn Fein, it was the Irish Government Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, and The Greens that suppressed the Attorney General's Advice, that Guilotined any possible discussion on the wording, and then pissed 20Million of public funds against the wall on an ego trip that completely blew up in their face

And the main concern expressed by one of the Fine Gael hierarchy in the wake of such a bloody nose isn't "We must try to reconnect with the actual wishes of the people" - no it's "We need to get to the bottom of who leaked the Attorney General's Advice"

But...but....Sinn Féin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They're completely out of touch. Although this has given them a taste of what will happen if they ever get their border poll.

A resounding "nyet".

I wish ye shills would make yer minds up.

Are the members of the public who it seems voted in such resounding numbers to give GFFG a major bloody nose all Left wingers or all Right wingers. :ROFLMAO:

Roderic O'Gorman, Leo Varadkar, Mary Lou McDonald, Panti Bliss, Hazel Chu, Aoibhean O'Sullivan, Fergus Finlay we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all!

Helen McEntee, can you hear me, Helen Mcentee I have a message for you Your boys took one hell of a beating!!

Not a mention of the leader of the Labour Party or the Social Democrats or even your beloved Michael Martin. Poor Dan, you're letting your love of FF show yet again

Tell you this fellah, Micheal Martin was far more ardent in his support of these referendums than MLMD. And anyone who saw him try to support it saw him being filleted on it.

Great great day for Irish democracy - the people have spoken!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼