Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Which part of it? The first part may be debatable but a no vote will absolutely embolden far right figures such as Blighe, Heasman.
It has absolutely nothing to do with those twats and who gives a shit what they think anyway.

I’ll be making my decision based on the facts presented not what far right agitators think or want.

If the government were pushing the opposite way they would be for it. They are anti establishment and do care about much else

Well done for only reading part of my post. Let me know when you learn to read the other part.
It's only one line long? You say the first part may be debatable but a no vote will embolden the far right wankers. So advocating for a yes/yes because otherwise you might be percieved as agreeing with said wankers. Am I missing something?

It has absolutely nothing to do with those twats and who gives a shit what they think anyway.

I’ll be making my decision based on the facts presented not what far right agitators think or want.

If the government were pushing the opposite way they would be for it. They are anti establishment and do care about much else

Well said.

Trying to somehow link this to far right crackpots is total nonsense

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Dr Dec and The Side Effects

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼