Ray Foley,are you a fan?

Ray Foley,are you a fan?

• Total voters
He is a bit annoying. But in fairness, he does play some of good stuff considering it's daytime radio. I've not listened to Ray D'arcy in years. I got fed up of him playing too much crap zilophone driven Dublin bands. Today Fm i think has done alot of good for radio in Ireland but there is something about the station that shows off a bit too much. Bulmers original moments and the like

An absolute PONCE of epic proportions. The man is so in love with himself. His show sounds like a bunch of 30-something year olds, each with a mental age of about 14, trying desperately to be funny (and failing). A sort of "look at me, I'm hilarious I am" kind of show-off vibe about the whole sorry mess of a program.

An absolute PONCE of epic proportions. The man is so in love with himself. His show sounds like a bunch of 30-something year olds, each with a mental age of about 14, trying desperately to be funny (and failing). A sort of "look at me, I'm hilarious I am" kind of show-off vibe about the whole sorry mess of a program.

Repped.

He is a utter dickhead,egotistical prick. Persuading dopes to vote for him in the awards,telling them he will sing a song on stage,are people stupid!

I listen to D'arcy and Dempsey,not a Foley or Fenton fan,Cooper is brilliant though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

2nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼