Rant about Brussels Airport

...with shit about the travel forum. Since Dorey left, no-one posts there.

Brussels fucking airport. I haven't been here in years, not to mind since the terrorism shit kicked off. I got off the train, and got herded straight into security. Like,straight from the train pretty much into it. Fair enough, I thought, they've moved that shit further out from the main stuff. Then I realised that no, I'm in the actual airport. Next stop, departure gate. It's worth mentioning at this stage that when the cute security chick, with whom I might have been exchanging a little banter, asked me whether I had liquids, and I said yes, but in my check in bag, she said it was grand. I also had scissors. Still do. And a heavy bloody bag...Not to mention the suitcase, fnar fnar.

Then, the board told me that I'd be departing from area A. So I trekked there. This is really nice, I thought. Not the impression I got when I landed here. Then they corrected the board. B, lol, sorry, we meant B. Haha.
Mother of gods. B is for gypsies, paddies and the english. The scum of Europe, apparently. In one instant, I was transported from the urbane, wannabe funky, comfortably wealth capital of Europe, to a fucking refugee camp. But a refugee camp with shit restaurants, to add insult to the proverbial.

Fuckers.

The irish and the english ARE the scum of Europe, m8.

You were put into the correct cage.

Biz class was invented for this reason.

SEGREGATION FROM ANIMALS.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼