Rant about Brussels Airport

jeepers

...with shit about the travel forum. Since Dorey left, no-one posts there.

Brussels fucking airport. I haven't been here in years, not to mind since the terrorism shit kicked off. I got off the train, and got herded straight into security. Like,straight from the train pretty much into it. Fair enough, I thought, they've moved that shit further out from the main stuff. Then I realised that no, I'm in the actual airport. Next stop, departure gate. It's worth mentioning at this stage that when the cute security chick, with whom I might have been exchanging a little banter, asked me whether I had liquids, and I said yes, but in my check in bag, she said it was grand. I also had scissors. Still do. And a heavy bloody bag...Not to mention the suitcase, fnar fnar.

Then, the board told me that I'd be departing from area A. So I trekked there. This is really nice, I thought. Not the impression I got when I landed here. Then they corrected the board. B, lol, sorry, we meant B. Haha.
Mother of gods. B is for gypsies, paddies and the english. The scum of Europe, apparently. In one instant, I was transported from the urbane, wannabe funky, comfortably wealth capital of Europe, to a fucking refugee camp. But a refugee camp with shit restaurants, to add insult to the proverbial.

Fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brussels fucking airport. I haven't been here in years, not to mind since the terrorism shit kicked off. I got off the train, and got herded straight into security. Like,straight from the train pretty much into it. Fair enough, I thought, they've moved that shit further out from the main stuff. Then I realised that no, I'm in the actual airport. Next stop, departure gate. It's worth mentioning at this stage that when the cute security chick, with whom I might have been exchanging a little banter, asked me whether I had liquids, and I said yes, but in my check in bag, she said it was grand. I also had scissors. Still do. And a heavy bloody bag...Not to mention the suitcase, fnar fnar.

Then, the board told me that I'd be departing from area A. So I trekked there. This is really nice, I thought. Not the impression I got when I landed here. Then they corrected the board. B, lol, sorry, we meant B. Haha.
Mother of gods. B is for gypsies, paddies and the english. The scum of Europe, apparently. In one instant, I was transported from the urbane, wannabe funky, comfortably wealth capital of Europe, to a fucking refugee camp. But a refugee camp with shit restaurants, to add insult to the proverbial.

Fuckers.
Oh poor snowflake,having to mix with the hoi-polloi. My heart bleeds for this supercilious, entitled asshole.

Fuckers.
cool-story-brohitler2.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼