Racism in football

He was being openly called a "Monkey"

:cool:

I don't agree with racist chants Stevie but black players tend to "milk it dry".
Etoo is happy now as he can't understand the taunts and his €20.000.000 a year helps too I'm sure! :rolleyes:

P.S. Calling someone "mono" isn't classified as racist by UEFA it seems. If it were, that sly cnut Busquets would have missed the 2011 C.L. Final as he was clearly shown to have shouted "mono" at Real Madrid's Marcelo in the S.F. He thought he wouldn't be seen by putting his had to the side of his mouth but tv cameras clearly picked it up. Then again Barcelona get special diciplinary treatment both in La Liga and the C.L.

Last edited:
:cool:

I don't agree with racist chants Stevie but black players tend to "milk it dry".
Etoo is happy now as he can't understand the taunts and his €20.000.000 a year helps too I'm sure! :rolleyes:

Money doesn't matter shit

Sorry but that is practically racist itself what you have just posted

a terrible generalisation

The racism against Eto and black players in Spain has been well documented and has been met with by near apathy and pathetic fines by the authorities

I'm not saying certain players are right or wrong

You are pathetic and using it for point scoring purposes

Loads more did it last week in the Liverpool thread including Langer Dan against Suarez

fake racism claims are very real and very serious stevie. they are not going away. it's been ignored for too long and i for one simply will not stand for it anymore! this insidious trend must be stamped out. the very soul of the game is at stake.

Money doesn't matter shit

Sorry but that is practically racist itself what you have just posted

a terrible generalisation

The racism against Eto and black players in Spain has been well documented and has been met with by near apathy and pathetic fines by the authorities

Jesus Stevie, why the bee in your bonnet regarding racism? Did you suffer terrible racism as a child or something?

Jesus Stevie, why the bee in your bonnet regarding racism? Did you suffer terrible racism as a child or something?

I don't like racism

and will do my best to highlight it

Brushing it under the carpet is generally the way many look at it

and you can see why by looking at this thread

PS-I've made less posts on racism in the last few months than you have on Man United

Go figure

I don't like racism

and will do my best to highlight it

Brushing it under the carpet is generally the way many look at it

and you can see why by looking at this thread

PS-I've made less posts on racism in the last few months than you have on Man United

Go figure

it is possible to hate racism and fake racist claims. a complex concept i know.

it is possible to hate racism and fake racist claims. a complex concept i know.

Not at all

But you are making judgements on issues you know nothing about (pretty consistent with pretty much everything you ever post about in this forum it has to be said)

How can you prove that Terry was not racist?
Same for Suarez?
How can you prove that Evra is lying?
Or telling the truth

We don't know

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼