Pubs reopening June 29th

Seriously it was eerily quite, very strange.
Town was very quite alright, but the weather was absolutely miserable like. I met herself for a pint at around 9 and it was dead, but once we came out to the burbs it was busy enough. People didn't want to stray too far from home on a wet and cold night.

Add into the equation the fact that Cork City is a fucking shithole at the weekends, and you can't really blame people for staying away.

I was in a couple of spots in kinsale over the weekend. I was in one particular bar that is aboslutely tiny sitting cheek by jowl with strangers, great night and reasonably priced pints.

Town was very quite alright, but the weather was absolutely miserable like. I met herself for a pint at around 9 and it was dead, but once we came out to the burbs it was busy enough. People didn't want to stray too far from home on a wet and cold night.

Add into the equation the fact that Cork City is a fucking shithole at the weekends, and you can't really blame people for staying away.
Plenty of teens fighting last night on the GP.... Back to normal.

Plenty of teens fighting last night on the GP.... Back to normal.
Passed by the front of M&S on Pana around 10 minutes ago and this absolute fucking SCUMBAG was hassling a homeless fella who was asleep against the wall. He looked like he was trying to impress the little female scumbag he was with. These shits can't have been more than 14 or 15.

Passed by the front of M&S on Pana around 10 minutes ago and this absolute fucking SCUMBAG was hassling a homeless fella who was asleep against the wall. He looked like he was trying to impress the little female scumbag he was with. These shits can't have been more than 14 or 15.
C*nts, no breeding.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼