Profound movie death scenes.

Saw this topic online recently and it got me thinking about which deaths had an effect on me. The main one that comes to mind is John Voights death in the champ. Fucked me up watching it as a kid. Another obvious one is the montage in UP. Terribly sad yet unbelievably profound.

What movie death had an effect on you?

In Downfall, when Frau Goebbels comes to plead with Hitler to reconsider committing suicide and to leave Berlin, heartbreaking :(

Saw this topic online recently and it got me thinking about which deaths had an effect on me. The main one that comes to mind is John Voights death in the champ. Fucked me up watching it as a kid. Another obvious one is the montage in UP. Terribly sad yet unbelievably profound.

I too had tears in my eyes as a young kid watching the champ.

Not a movie, but the murder suicide of Shane Vendrell and his family in the shield, was harrowing TV.

:cool:
Dustin Hoffman at the end of "Midnight Cowboy" is quite moving if you study the reaction of Jon Voight when the "blue-rinse brigade"turn around to stare.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼