PROC departure

I am leaving the PROC. Have emailed admin to delete my account.
I have found, and am sure many of you have too, that I am a cranky bollocks finding fault with so many people on here. There are too many.
No way to pass the time on the net, arguing the toss with people i don't even know.
So, in the words of engelbert humperdinck
Please release me....

o and to clear something up

am not racy stacy...she used to work in same office as me...shared same pc at times...
I was Tripped out hee haw chap though

I have found, and am sure many of you have too, that I am a cranky bollocks finding fault with so many people on here. There are too many.
No way to pass the time on the net, arguing the toss with people i don't even know.
Please release me....

am not racy stacy...she used to work in same office as me...shared same pc at times...

Did ya get any response from the "PEOPLE" who run this website regarding your decision ?

I'm sincerely interested in weather your concerned about passing time on here seriously, what are the conditions in which the breeze is shot in a style which your most comfortable with ?

Happy Halloween :x-mas:

Please release me....

Rattled.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼