President Trumps Irish visit.

President Donald Trump shall begin his three day visit on Wednesday. I shall be meeting the President to discuss his memoirs which it is expected shall encompass a wider multimedia project. The Donald shall receive a proper Irish welcome from the townspeople of Doonbeg who are eternally grateful for his investment and promotion of the region. He shall be accompanied by his son Eric whom I count as a good friend and who has done sterling work to promote Ireland as a tourist destination.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump shall begin his three day visit on Wednesday. I shall be meeting the President to discuss his memoirs which it is expected shall encompass a wider multimedia project. The Donald shall receive a proper Irish welcome from the townspeople of Doonbeg who are eternally grateful for his investment and promotion of the region. He shall be accompanied by his son Eric whom I count as a good friend and who has done sterling work to promote Ireland as a tourist destination.

Will this be crayons or paint by numbers?

Could you tell your missus not to come to Noels for a month.

You know, let the dust settle after last night, eh?

Also, I'm knackered and need a break.

Pip pip.

Fuck off you nasty little stalker.

Could you tell your missus not to come to Noels for a month.

You know, let the dust settle after last night, eh?

Also, I'm knackered and need a break.

Pip pip.
john-cena-tag-me-in.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼