Preachers Bar

I wouldn't mind if it was one or two fellas, but you go into any pub in town tonight and you'll see a group of lads walk in all rubbing their hands. I've no idea what it's about

Another strange mannerism I've noticed is when a fella orders a pint and hands over the money, he'll slightly adjust the position of the glass on the bar while waiting for the barkeep to bring back the change. He won't pick up the glass, he'll just gently rotate it or push it a few millimetres to the side.

Sit in the Mutton Lane tonight and you'll see all of this transpire.
Hes nervously thinking whats this piss head staring at me for christ love hurry up with the change

No, I've always had a thing about avoiding boisterous/obnoxious sausage fest's.
Aaah now you said nothing before about boisterous and obnoxious. All you said was they rubbed their hands coming in the door, oh and wore short sleeves or something.

Look if you want to express a sweeping judgment about people at least give the full facts when you're doing it like.

Shur who likes boisterous and obnoxious people?

Aaah now you said nothing before about boisterous and obnoxious. All you said was they rubbed their hands coming in the door, oh and wore short sleeves or something.

Look if you want to express a sweeping judgment about people at least give the full facts when you're doing it like.

Shur who likes boisterous and obnoxious people?
Show me where I said that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼