Poor aul Britney.....

Did anyone see her performance for the opening of the MTV Music Awards? She seemed doped up to the back teeth & couldn't lip sync for shit. Spent half her time onstage balancing against the back-up dancers.

Her stylist should be fired for making her wear this:
brit_perform_narrowweb__300x460,0.jpg

IMHO, the girl should get herself out of the spotlight for a while, get her head sorted & maybe then try for a comeback. The media backlash she's getting for this won't do her any favours.

I think it is horrible. her, Lindsey Lohan, Nicole Richie etc.

These people are literally falling apart before our eyes and it is used to sell papers and mags.

Iv made a real effort over the last while not to buy gossip mags cos it actually makes me feel bad to be contributing to it.

These people are literally falling apart before our eyes and it is used to sell papers and mags.

Iv made a real effort over the last while not to buy gossip mags cos it actually makes me feel bad to be contributing to it.

you are right its all wimmins fault

Pah, I've been saying she'd end up this way since I first heard hit me baby.
Proper order I say, if you whore yourself out to the media they'll crush ya.

Thing is she wants the attention. She goes out of her way to get noticed.
My sister was watching a documentary on her a while ago and I came in at the end of it where she was in her car stopped at a light. All this was after the head shaving and rehab crap. She saw a paparazzi behind her so what did she do? She put the top down on her convertible and started waving and smiling back at them through her mirror. And the guy in car being interviewed for the documentary made the great point: she loves the attention. She can't function without it. She put the top down; obviously she wanted to be seen. If that were Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock and they saw a paparazzi behind them do you think they'd put down the top on their convertible?

Thing is she wants the attention. She goes out of her way to get noticed.
My sister was watching a documentary on her a while ago and I came in at the end of it where she was in her car stopped at a light. All this was after the head shaving and rehab crap. She saw a paparazzi behind her so what did she do? She put the top down on her convertible and started waving and smiling back at them through her mirror. And the guy in car being interviewed for the documentary made the great point: she loves the attention. She can't function without it. She put the top down; obviously she wanted to be seen. If that were Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock and they saw a paparazzi behind them do you think they'd put down the top on their convertible?

Im sure she does in some ways. If she ignores the paparazzi im sure she is terrified that she will be forgotten completely, which must be really scary if you are used to that level of fame and money.

Her behaviour just seems so erratic at the moment that i can easily see her dead of an overdose or something very shortly. Her career is fucked, her marriage is gone, her kids may be taken from her, she is estranged from her family, she seems to have major drug and alcohol problems etc etc.

It seems kinda grusome to me that we can read about her life falling apart in daily installments for our entertainment.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼