Phuc Dat Bich

DOB

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...y-thinks-his-name-is-real-706687.html?ref=yfp

Phuc Dat Bich is very angry nobody thinks his name is real

A 23-year-old Vietnamese-Australian man, Phuc Dat Bich, has gone massively viral after posting a picture of his passport on Facebook with a post complaining about the site.

The man, whose name is pronounced Phoo Da Bic, claims Facebook has shut down his profile a number of times because of his name.

The social network has a “real name policy” to hold users fully accountable for their posts, and they don’t think Phuc Dat Bich is real. His passport would disagree.

“I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it.” wrote Bich.

“I’ve been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it?

“Having my fb shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my ‘real’ name, so just to put it out there. My name. Yours sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich.”

The complaint was actually posted back in January, but has only just started receiving attention. The status has been shared over 70,000 times and liked over 130,000 times, while Phuc Dat Bich is also trending on Twitter.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼