Pavee point on using Cork main roads for pieball races.

FFS, K******s do not respect the settled community, our laws, our property and everything else.
So why should we respect their illegal traditions?
I think that the Gardai should have summoned their regional armed response unit, that would have stopped that behaviour fairly quickly.

FFS, K******s do not respect the settled community, our laws, our property and everything else.
So why should we respect their illegal traditions?
I think that the Gardai should have summoned their regional armed response unit, that would have stopped that behaviour fairly quickly.

Fuck you boss

k******s.jpg

what i don't understand is why only one was arrested - there are many many offenses committed there , if it were you or I we'd be locked up

Because Guards in this country are a pack of useless, cowardly spastics who prefer to do Dirty Harry impressions when stopping people for Tax, rather than do anything to actually protect society.

In a perfect world, those pack of bitches with their permanent pensionable jobs would be made go out and pick up all the pikeys involved that night. But we could never have them doing something like that their fellow scroungers of the state.

Because Guards in this country are a pack of useless, cowardly spastics who prefer to do Dirty Harry impressions when stopping people for Tax, rather than do anything to actually protect society.

In a perfect world, those pack of bitches with their permanent pensionable jobs would be made go out and pick up all the pikeys involved that night. But we could never have them doing something like that their fellow scroungers of the state.

I got busted doing 57 in a 50 last week by a cop. Lecture, fine and points.

Crazy stuff when you see what happened on the Mallow road

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼