Patrice Evra

this nasty little bellends chickens are coming home to roost now, after the al the trouble he caused for Suarez, he deserves everything he gets

The French often can't handle a strong opioniated black man

They always blame the likes of Evra when things go tits up, as it did in 2010

I see a lot of the same posters who swarmed around evra back when the suarez story broke sticking their oar in here too
back then his character was questioned and he was called a liar

That worked out well for ye lads

#facepalm

The French often can't handle a strong opioniated black man

They always blame the likes of Evra when things go tits up, as it did in 2010

Stupid of him to go on a rant like this and give that interview to the most watched football program in France

Insulting journalists and coaches

That's his level

He's a right knob

Just like Courbis and Menes

Odd comments...

Speaking to Telefoot, Evra was asked if he was worried that his contract is due to expire next summer. "No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing," he replied.

"It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eave-club-in-summer-for-personal-reasons.html

That gowl can't even speak French, he's just as bad as Ribery

The FFF's called him up to explain himself (even though he hasn’t had a dig at the national team or any of his team mates)

If it was up to me he’d have to explain himself in front of the Ministry for the Protection of the French Language instead

Odd comments...

Speaking to Telefoot, Evra was asked if he was worried that his contract is due to expire next summer. "No, not at all [concerned]. It is a personal thing," he replied.

"It is not that Manchester United do not want me to sign a new contract. This whole thing is personal. Manchester United would like me to finish my career there, but this is something personal."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eave-club-in-summer-for-personal-reasons.html

Nothing odd really.

Moyes quite clearly doesn't like him seeming he tried to bring in Baines and and then made a last ditch attempt to bring in Coentrao.

He'll probably go back in for a left back in January or next summer and I suspect Evra probably doesn't fancy sitting on the bench.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼