Paris in September

Thinking of heading there in september for a few days, any advice from people that have been there before.

Best area to stay in?

Places that must be seen?

Whats the shopping like?

Always look down when you're walking. That city is like a toilet for poodles. Why do the French carry their dogs around all the time? They only put them down when they want to have a crap (the dogs). They carry the dog and the child has to walk up the steps of Mont martre.

zig.gif

Ou aye la center du George Pompidoooo......?

##linda## said:
Thinking of heading there in september for a few days, any advice from people that have been there before.

Best area to stay in?

Whats the shopping like?

LonelyPlanet Paris Guide

truly indespensible, everything you need, as regards travel, accomadation, restaurants, sightseeing.

seriously youd be mad to travel without it.

##linda## said:

Best area to stay in?
Paris is a big place. Montmatre is my favourite place to stay in though, although the Latin Quarter is quite nice too.

##linda## said:
Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre (at least an entire day, I think there's over 10km of exhibitions if I recall correctly, last time I was there, we were walking for 6 hours and still missed most of one wing), Sacre Coeur, Arc De Triomphe, and about a million other things. For a few days, you'll probably only have time for the touristy highlights.
##linda## said:
Whats the shopping like?
Dunno, I'm a man.

Make sure and take a drive through the suburbs, and whilst doing so make sure and stick your big white Irish head out the car window, maybe sing a song whilst doing this also. Something by David Allen Coe maybe.

Bould Tady Quill said:
Make sure and take a drive through the suburbs, and whilst doing so make sure and stick your big white Irish head out the car window, maybe sing a song whilst doing this also. Something by David Allen Coe maybe.

"
I like sugar, and I like tea
...."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼