Official World Cup 2022 Thread

@marco 2005 Would you be re-evaluating your chances in this WC?

France have been quite good so far. As has Rabiot. Not exactly the French Mctominay I was expecting.

That is, if you're watching the games like?

<JOKE><I swear>

@marco 2005 Would you be re-evaluating your chances in this WC?

France have been quite good so far. As has Rabiot. Not exactly the French Mctominay I was expecting.

That is, if you're watching the games like?

<JOKE><I swear>
Howdy m8, yeah I’m watching France and have the other games in the background while working…think I watched 2 full games outside of France…finding it hard to get in WC spirit tbh.

Nah, not changing my mind on the back of beating 1 shite and 1 average team (yeah I know we lost twice to Denmark this year), we’re way too dependant on Mbappe at the mo, IMO.

That said, 2 very dominant performances so far, score line doesn’t reflect the reality vs Denmark today, could and should have been out of sight by the 70th. 3 or 4-1 would have been fairer…

As for Rabiot, he’s having a good WC so far, purple patch is well timed 😎

Happy with Kounde at RB today, Pavard had a stinker against Australia, Milan Hernandez has also done very well.

The ones I’m interested in seeing how they fare in their first big competition are the likes of Tchouameni, Fofana, Thuram, Konate and Saliba…Tchouameni’s done well so far, let’s see how they handle the pressure of the KO stage… hopefully XI new players vs Tunisia, I don’t give a shit about Mbappe’s desire to win the golden boot, wrap him up and make him sit the 3rd game out 😎

And France is the 1st reigning champions to make it to the KO stage since Brazil 2006, DD’s last dance 👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼