Referee: Bill Vinovich

Ceremonies
National anthem:Demi Lovato
Halftime show: Jennifer Lopez, Shakira

Host Network: FOX
Announcers
Joe Buck (play-by-play)
Troy Aikman (color commentator)
Erin Andrews and Chris Myers (sideline reporters)
Mike Pereira (rules analyst)

6:30PM EST/ 11:30PM IST on Sky Sports and BBC and NFL Gamepass

Well just like Christmas and Easter the Super Bowl thread on the PROC happens once a year.

I cant see past the chiefs offense... mahomes is just out of this world

The problem is that's their only card to play. The 49ers defence won't give Mahomes the time that the Titans did. If the 49ers can knock him off his game in, even in some small way, there isn't anywhere else they can pick up the slack

Thought SF would be slightly favoured. Still, it's super-close. I just can't see Mahomes getting the easy ride he got from Tennessee last Sunday

Me too, I was thinking San Francisco -2.5. I think the oddsmakers know that most of the public money will come in on Mahomes, regardless of the line.

They say 'defense wins championships', and it usually does. Mahomes has an x-factor though that defies precedence. I'd still take the 49ers if push comes to shove.

I'll probably come back in week after listening to a load of preview podcasts and sound like an expert.

But this is really hard to judge, my gut is that the Niners have more defensive stops and takeaways in them compared to the Chiefs, even though the Chiefs offence is obviously superior. But obviously the Niners cant give Jimmy G the arm chair ride he has had in the playoffs so far, we havent seen Kittle that much either.

With the Chiefs its fine to say they stopped Henry last week, but they did so by loading the box like they expected to do, but the Niners ground game poses a totally different type of threat, its not like for like.

So head slightly leaning towards Niners.
Heart says Chiefs by a country mile, just give Mahomes his superstar turn now, lets not see him agonise waiting for a ring for a few more years. 50 year wait for KC fans and every Birds fan like myself wants Andy Reid to finally win one (once it wasnt before us).

As a neutral i havent been this exited by a Superbowl since Saints-Colts, but ya its mainly cause the fucking Pats arent in it:D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼