Ceremonies
National anthemGladys Knight
Coin toss TBA
Halftime show Maroon 5, Travis Scott, Big Boi

NetworkCBS
Announcers
Jim Nantz (play-by-play)
Tony Romo (analyst)
Tracy Wolfson and Evan Washburn (sideline reporters)
Time
6:30PM EST/ 11:30PM IST on Sky Sports and BBC and NFL Gamepass​

Well, it's the time for another Super Bowl thread and might as well get it started early. I don't know how many of these I've done but I assume it matches the regular season ones.

Feck it I've just realised the poll closes 24 hours later than I wanted it to. I know RR it's like the sports forum holly Bough at this stage.

Fair play. You must have that Pats logo saved on the desktop for these very threads every year.

The St Lo..I mean LA Rams are wearing their retro blue jerseys for this one, so at least they will look well when they lose.

Fair play. You must have that Pats logo saved on the desktop for these very threads every year.

The St Lo..I mean LA Rams are wearing their retro blue jerseys for this one, so at least they will look well when they lose.

Actually when I was doing the poll the patriots came up when I clicked on the first option. This is technically a new match up in the Super Bowl. The LA Rams have only played once in the Super Bowl in 1980 against the dynastic Steelers of the 1970's and lost. The Pats beat the St. Louis Rams in 2001 so technically these two franchises as they are named now have never faced each other in the Super Bowl.

Not much love for the Rams so far, which is surprising as they have a great chance in this one. Will be interesting to see what the story is with Gurley over the next few weeks. Anderson has been a great addition for them, he's fresh and pounding out the yards.
Suh and Donald will cause Brady plenty headaches too.

Could be a cracker!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼