Official Serie A thread

Inter now 4-1 up away to Roma, who had Giuly sent off after 28 mins. Perotta equalized after Ibrahimovic's penalty opener, but Crespo, Cruz and Cordoba have made the man advantage count.

Think that's now 7 goals in 7 for Ibrahimovic.

I was going to say that the goals will dry up but his goal record at Inter looks impressive compared to his time in Turin.

I don't think he is anywhere near prolific though.

Roma back to winning ways after a 3-0 romp away to Parma, Sky Sports' favourite Totti with 1, and Mancini with 2.

Fiorentina held Juve 1-1 at home, 10 man Samp (bad mistake for the red card, I'm told) went down to a 92nd minute goal by Corini for Torino, and to make it even worse for them, Genoa won 2-0 at home to Cagliari.

Inter scraped a 2-1 win against Napoli last night, while Milan are away to Lazio later on tonight.

Roma back to winning ways after a 3-0 romp away to Parma, Sky Sports' favourite Totti with 1, and Mancini with 2.

swap them around, two for Totti.

Looks a good game in Rome, ..Milan have just regained the lead 2-1 up on Lazio with 35 mins gone, ..Kaka's 5th of the season - 4 of which have been penalties.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Gilbert Steele

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼