AFC East vs AFC West
AFC North vs AFC South
NFC East vs NFC West
NFC North vs NFC South

AFC East vs NFC South
AFC North vs NFC North
AFC South vs NFC West
AFC West vs NFC East​

Free agency starts at 9pm Irish time tonight.

Last edited:
Jets have expressed interest in Jay Cutler, per sources. Already called him. Also talking to DEN about a trade for Trevor Siemian.

Brock osweiler has been traded to the Browns and tony romo has put out an Instagram video thanking the cowboys fans... I wonder.

Late to the party as usual. I'm trying to follow the comings and goings on twitter going backwards towards the trades. Headwrecking

That BO trade is some going. The Browns *get* BO, his 16 million dollar contract and a second. the Texans get rid of BO and get a 4th and a 6th.

The Browns immediately start shopping BO around the league. If I was BO wouldn't be booking any flights unless I knew where exactly I was going. Mad stuff.

Bears cut Cutler. I'd say it's like having a stone in you shoe for years and eventually getting rid of it. The relief must be unreal.

The Pats must like Gilmore alot if they are giving him 14 mill pa. They would have got a good look at him over the years.
Dwayne Allen will replace Bennett. BB has always liked him
Both inconsistent but they should be hitting their peak in the blue and silver.
Harmon re-signed for 4 years/20 mill
Alan Branch re-signed 2 years/12 mill

Last edited:
Dianna Russini ✔ @diannaESPN
The New England Patriots are considering trading Malcolm Butler to the New Orleans Saints for Brandin Cooks per sources

Looks like a lot of change in Foxborough ahead

You know the more i read about the Browns deal for Osweiller the better it looks. Probably the smartest move they have done in a long time. They have over 100m in cap space so money is not an issue. They gained a second round pick and only gave up a 4th. The will now re-work his contract to bonus based to make it easier to trade him on and you know someone will bite on him if they dont have to pay that mad contract of his. Really smart. They wont use all that cap space in this off season. Now it comes down to how they use all these extra picks. Not forgetting the 2 in the first round.

You know the more i read about the Browns deal for Osweiller the better it looks. Probably the smartest move they have done in a long time. They have over 100m in cap space so money is not an issue. They gained a second round pick and only gave up a 4th. The will now re-work his contract to bonus based to make it easier to trade him on and you know someone will bite on him if they dont have to pay that mad contract of his. Really smart. They wont use all that cap space in this off season. Now it comes down to how they use all these extra picks. Not forgetting the 2 in the first round.

Lol - rumour has it they may give up two first rounds (one in 17 and one in 18 ) to the Pats for JimmyG :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼