Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

I’m no fan especially as she knighted the bastard who sent the Paras in to butcher those on Bloody Sunday But I wouldn’t even think of acting like the rovers fans and a small section of CCFC fans up in Waterford

I’m no fan especially as she knighted the bastard who sent the Paras in to butcher those on Bloody Sunday But I wouldn’t even think of acting like the rovers fans and a small section of CCFC fans up in Waterford
Them utter cunts up in Galway Utd have me missing the most important game in CCFC s history of late
Reference their paltry allocation of away tickets- 450 or less
Sold out v quickly.
Fuckers never get a full house yet despite this they’ve blocked possibly over a 1000 CCFC fans
I refuse to go into the home fans side and pretend to be a Galway fan and not wear my city’s colours!
Shower of bastards up there
I’ll never attend Terryland again
Cunts I hope they never see the light of day ref premier division again

Them utter cunts up in Galway Utd have me missing the most important game in CCFC s history of late
Reference their paltry allocation of away tickets- 450 or less
Sold out v quickly.
Fuckers never get a full house yet despite this they’ve blocked possibly over a 1000 CCFC fans
I refuse to go into the home fans side and pretend to be a Galway fan and not wear my city’s colours!
Shower of bastards up there
I’ll never attend Terryland again
Cunts I hope they never see the light of day ref premier division again
Very bad form in fairness.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
St Lundi
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

8th Nov 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Music Bingo!

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼