Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

In Oriel last night to see the Town move to second in league. Rovers probably too far ahead and too good to think about winning, but you never know.

New owners, new manager, mostly new team, stability back, big crowds. How bad.

In Oriel last night to see the Town move to second in league. Rovers probably too far ahead and too good to think about winning, but you never know.

New owners, new manager, mostly new team, stability back, big crowds. How bad.
Do you think it’s the start of another dynasty for ye? The Town are the team we love to hate over the past 10-15 years but it was hard at the same time to begrudge ye the list of achievements.

Do you think it’s the start of another dynasty for ye? The Town are the team we love to hate over the past 10-15 years but it was hard at the same time to begrudge ye the list of achievements.
I don't know. It's actually a bit of a surprise to most of us up here.
In relative terms there are other teams with much bigger budgets, by relative I mean that in the context of a league where if you have a fiver to spare you're in the money.
I think the potential is there to be at the top again, maybe in a year or two.

Say what you like but for a relatively small town it's great to have a local team to shout for
BTW there were just short of 3,000 in Oriel last night, including a big traveling contingent from Pats in the ultimate shithole that is the away terrace.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3pm

More events ▼