NOT Palin, Please God...

She's running for the white house republican candidacy for 2012: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...h-Palin-will-run-for-White-House-in-2012.html

If she even gets the Republican candidacy - surely not, the likes of Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are far better candidates - then, I'll give up on America as a country to trust or take seriously anymore. She thinks dinosaurs and humans co-existed ffs... about 60 million years apart... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/28/palin-claimed-dinosaurs-a_n_130012.html

After voting Bush in the second time (with a 1 million+ popular vote too), they're on a last warning anyway. Palin must be the most stupid c*** ever to enter politics...

Ron Paul is one of the few people who would be worse.

Palin won't get the nomination anyway.

If the Republicans have sense, they'll pick Romney.

The candidate to watch is Rick Perry - probably the only candidate from the nutty wing of the Republicans who could actually win the Presidency.

Ron Paul is one of the few people who would be worse.

Palin won't get the nomination anyway.

If the Republicans have sense, they'll pick Romney.

The candidate to watch is Rick Perry - probably the only candidate from the nutty wing of the Republicans who could actually win the Presidency.

If a man who think's leprachauns actually existed even comes in second then I'd rather Obama be kept in for another four years to be quite honest. Romney is their best candidate by miles as far as I can see...

She hasn't a hope of winning.

Obama would want to fuck up in a big way to throw away next years election. Seems to be only lunatics running on the republican side.

Romney won't win, the evangelicals will never vote for a mormon.

But he's a Mormon and at least 30% of Republicans will find him untrustworthy for that.

Like I said, Obama for reelection if that's their game. Ignorance and blind stupidity to judge against a man for not being a WASP or devout traditional Christian, especially considering that the US has had it's own fair share of church scandals. Who do you reckon will win the republican candidacy jd26?

I have a feeling that Perry will do it because of the anti-Mormon prejudice.

Should make for an interesting election if it's Obama v Perry.

It would be a bad move by the Republicans though. Obama is very attackable on the economy, so what they need is someone with solid business credentials, but who is relatively socially liberal within the Republican Party.

the republicans need to get their head out of their asses and put forward someone who can actually try and win the centre. most of the candidates floating around now appeal only to the rabid minority of tea party nutjobs that the GOP somehow think are representative of the whole country.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼