NFL thread 2014/2015

Really hope Manziel doesn't end up with the Browns (apparently they don't want him anyway though). Saying that it's probably not the worst thing in the world if he gets out of Texas, needs to get rid of the Johnny football cult once he's in the NFL.

Draft Day. The greatest day of the year for Jets fans.

It doesn't get any better than this. All that expectation, those hopes and dreams that have yet to be crushed until the pick is actually named and a chorus of boos rings out around the room.

Actually, and contrary to popular opinion, our drafting record has been fairly respectable in recent times. Vernon Gholston being the dishonourable exception.

Tonight? Everyone has us taking a WR or CB and I'd be happy with most of the mooted selections. Beckham or Dennard in particular. But it is only after the second and third round picks are made that you can gauge how happy you are overall.

At the top of the draft, I'll predict Manziel to the Bucs and Bortles to the Titans. Browns to take Watkins and then Carr at 26.

Jets will take whoever Is left on their board. Think they might go DB or Te

Last edited:
Have you seen the talk about them giving up a 3rd and two 4ths to trade up to 11 for an unnamed wr? Seems un idzik like but who knows

Very surprising if that's true. Mainly because the draft is really deep at WR. But nothing ever surprises with this game.

Very surprising if that's true. Mainly because the draft is really deep at WR. But nothing ever surprises with this game.

It all seems to be coming from other teams nothing from thr jets themselves, it seems the popular theory is its beckham jr. is the target. Personally I think its bs or else he is trying to force someone else to panic and reach for a target leaving his real target to fall to him. We shall have to wait and see

Have you seen the talk about them giving up a 3rd and two 4ths to trade up to 11 for an unnamed wr? Seems un idzik like but who knows

Only way that would make sense to me is if Evans was in play. But that is unlikely.

I'd possibly give up a 3rd to move up to 14 for Beckham but wouldn't go any higher.

All this Beckham talk looks like a smokescreen to me. Could be a case of the Jets hoping that another of their targets slips down the draft.

Lot of talk if Manziel is still on the board by the time the Cowboys pick at 16 comes by they'll take em. Thats one media circus i could not handle.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼