NFL 2023 24 Season

49ers will be hurting today, but again their inability to effectively curtail running offenses came back to haunt them in OT. Think Shanahan's PTSD from 2018 SB might have been a factor too, even if he wasn't HC of the Falcons.

Chiefs should be stronger next season with more salary cap space to work with (theoretically enabling them to sign better players) and a few higher round draft picks than 2023. But they could be losing Kelce and a few more, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Mahomes is a must-watch though, how long before the NFL and networks develop a player-cam specifically for him?

Just six months until it all starts again: Philly v Cleveland in Sao Paulo being lined up for the opening night kickoff.

Only just seeing that Peter King is retiring. Loved reading his columns every Monday. I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed his reportage and interactions with readers. He'll be missed.

Bears draft their 600th qb of the last 5 drafts.
Actually delighted with this one. Looks a real player. How he'll get on behind a porous o-line though is another matter.
He has some weapons too and drafted a WR too. I still think Justin Fields has a lot to him and was let down in many ways. Suppose we'll see how him and Russell Wilson battle it out at the Steelers.

He has some weapons too and drafted a WR too. I still think Justin Fields has a lot to him and was let down in many ways. Suppose we'll see how him and Russell Wilson battle it out at the Steelers.
Fields was a good player and he was let down time and again by the o-line. However, when the pressure was on and he needed to step up, his only plays were a run or an interception. Better protected, who knows how good he is?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼