New Anathema Album

Heard some of the tracks that were posted up on Metal ireland from it (We're here because we're here) and I have to say that i was quite impressed. First album in something like 7 or 8 years. I know that they are not the same band that they when they started off with albums such serenades but they have matured and changed. They are not the death/doom outfit any more but are instead more proggy, more epic

Hopefully they do return to Ireland and to cork as the gig in Cyprus avenue was amongst one of my favourites I have ever been to

Heard some of the tracks that were posted up on Metal ireland from it (We're here because we're here) and I have to say that i was quite impressed. First album in something like 7 or 8 years. I know that they are not the same band that they when they started off with albums such serenades but they have matured and changed. They are not the death/doom outfit any more but are instead more proggy, more epic

Hopefully they do return to Ireland and to cork as the gig in Cyprus avenue was amongst one of my favourites I have ever been to

Steven Wilson said it was probably one of his favourite albums he has worked on. Now thats saying something.
The first song off the new album is probably my favourite. Vocals are epic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼