My eyelid is twitching non stop

Same as that. I get it sometimes. Its either cos you run down or tired or something. If it persists obviously go to the doctor. Take more breaks from the PC.

It's having some sort of localised epileptic fit.

Is this the first sign of madness?

Am I dying?

How can I stop it?

Weird. I almost never get it, but its been going like crazy for me today, then I come on here and see Im not the only one. I blame Bertie.

Tis just a muscle spasm alright, its the same kinda thing that happens to your diaphragm when youve got hiccups.

This happened me before about a year ago! Was walking down North Main Street and my eye was going 90 for a good 3 hours ... I was getting worried! It eventually went away and i was thrilled :D

Mine are kicking off now too, jsut happens when you're tired, so long and short of it... no you're not dying ;)

Hurray for the next 70 years of my life!

I don't drink coffee for everyone who said it was that, but it could have been tea alright.

I've been working and partying pretty hard lately, burning the candle at both ends is guaranteed to get your eyelids twitching.

I get it if I'm particuarly tired or stressed. During the April and May of last yr (final exams) it was going the whole time. Day I finished the last exam it stopped!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼