Must.... Own....property....

This is the thing, our mortgage repayments are going to be significantly lower than rent to the point we probably wouldn't be able to find somewhere to rent for what we'll be repaying to own.

The fun starts now. I have plenty of ideas that herself is probably going to balk at, but once I have a decent couch to plant my ass on and a room for my records, I'm happy.
heh heh

The trick is to plan the lot out even if you cant afford it so everything you do is working towards the bigger picture and you don't end up doing abortive works that will cost you.

The 'room' for the records will be the attic... next to yourself :)

heh heh

The trick is to plan the lot out even if you cant afford it so everything you do is working towards the bigger picture and you don't end up doing abortive works that will cost you.

The 'room' for the records will be the attic... next to yourself :)
I've already ear-marked a spare bedroom. The wife just doesn't know yet. I figure I'll put everything in there and that'll be that. It's easier to apologize than to ask for permission.

I've already ear-marked a spare bedroom. The wife just doesn't know yet. I figure I'll put everything in there and that'll be that. It's easier to apologize than to ask for permission.
She has plans for that room as well m8.
girls-baby-room-ideas-_jaxholl.jpg

What a kip.
Well done FF/FG.
The current generation will be the first one poorer than their parents.
They've absolutely destroyed this country.
Things were bad in 2011 but the state we are in now is incredible.
That is a private property.

What has this even got to do with the "Government"?

Should the Ministers in Cabinet be going around doing part-time interior design courses and re-vamping private dwellings?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼